Monday, August 24, 2009

Before Pic 190lbs.

Okay now, this is me being really brave. I consider myself a moderately vain person. I guess 'cause I like looking good in clothes and my make-up and hair just right. So it's hard for me to be 190lbs. Outfits just don't look as cute on me when in size 16. I don't know...some people can pull off a size 16 really well. But not me. I bulge in all the wrong places. My goal is to check in once a week with a pic and weight amout. But my ultimate goal is to be a "Hot" wife at 40 in a year from now (I had my 39th last week.) So if you work at "In-N-Out" don't sell anything to this lady on your right. And to my friends and family, I humbily plead, "please don't invite me to lunch." Instead lets meet at the river trail or the lake.

p.s.
I soooo want to crop this pic and make me taller and skinnier.

1 comment:

  1. I love your house. I too am on your same weight loss journey? How many weeks have you been on? Today is my second week and I've lost 12.6 lbs. We're on our way to being super hot mama's!!

    ReplyDelete